Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOWDY!

I dont really know what ill be writing here though I do know that Im praying this blog will be my salvation from boredom. Yes folks I said it Cancun (the REAL world Cancun not MTVs latest version) is BORING! It is not always about wet t-shirt contests, open bar, and bikini clad co-eds baking their perfect cottage cheeseless behinds on the sandy caribbean beach.

There is a real city here, rampant with wild dogs, strip clubs and bowling alleys and real people like me (a real housewife) who has dreams of finding fresh basil in the supermarket one day, and flat paved sidewalks that wont leave you sobbing the latest rendition of an old nursery rhyme, down will come baby, bugaboo and all!
I figure ive got nothing to lose except my sanity so here goes and happy reading!

3 comments: