Wednesday, May 19, 2010

some thoughts on days past and present


My little jax is an eater. He is thrilled when mommys swollen, cement like breast is thrust in his face where he can happily chomp away with his little gums for what to me seems like hours at a time when in fact its only mere minutes! This is how most of my days are spent, eyes downward looking at my little one gazing up at all the wonders of the world, me smiling at his little button nose reminicing about the last time I was at carlos and charlies throwing back slippery nipple shots and it was I who did the vomiting!
Hah!! Isnt that irony for you, its amazing how things change from one minute to the next from one day/month/year to another. I wouldnt trade my life now for anything though I must admit I do miss the days where most of my time was spent shopping for what sexy dress I was to wear that night to Bull dog or SeƱor frogs or wherever. Now my shopping consists of groceries and whatever will fit over my new baby fat and can be easily saved from vomit stains!
I suppose its all a part of growing older and wiser as they say and granted hangovers do get old,as do we all!

No comments:

Post a Comment